Thursday, December 22, 2011

Introducing...

our new little nameless puppy.
Some church friends found her abandoned out in the street. They took her in and cleaned her up. They took care of her for about a week. Yesterday after attempting to see Santa (Maya wouldn't go near him), we drove around delivering Christmas presents and cards. We stop by this family's house and  they convinced me to take a look at her. I did. She was the cutest little black lab. They wanted me to bring her home with us. I told them that I couldn't make a decision like that on my own. Ryan insisted and put her in my car. I said I probably will be back with her to return her. Maya fell in love with her right away and Phillip said, "lets keep her" instantly. So we got ourselves a new little pup. She is a cutie :)

No comments: