Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas card pictures

Yesterday we attempted taking pictures for our Christmas card this year. It was kind of a fail.  We weren't able to take a family picture because Maya wasn't in a great mood. But we got some good ones. We ordered our cards last nights, so hopefully they will be here soon so we can mail them. I have a question. Why are toddlers so hard to photograph? We bribed Maya with ice cream, but still she wouldn't cooperate. Oh well, these will have to do.
 I love the girls' dresses, we got them at Kohl's for a really good price. My dress was a black Friday purchase. It was 75% off at Francesca's  Collection. You know? I really like black Friday deals. I got most of my Christmas shopping done on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.




Phillip wanted to take pictures of me, and he also said he loved my outfit. So sweet :)

Our only family pictures, Maya didn't want to be in it.


I love this picture. Phillip is so handsome.

He is a handsome man. He really is.

Check out Addison doing the splits.



I love this one of our girls.




1 comment:

Kristi said...

Love the photos! You look amazing!! Would you please email me the 2 kissy photos of the girls. Think I'll use one of those!