Friday, May 4, 2012

I woke up this morning to noises. To be more specific I woke up to a little voice in the not so far distance saying, "mommy, I wake up. It is waking time." I wasn't ready for the day. I had gone to bed way past my regular time (1am). I got up and opened the girls' door. There they were, my two most precious girls. Addison was not in a very happy mood. She does that sometimes. I wonder how she can be in a bad mood after sleeping almost 12 hours. Anyway, I picked her up and she was still crying. I rubbed my cheek on her's and all of the sudden she was content. I held her for a little while, because I like to do that. It just feels so good to hold her tiny and warm little body against mine. She was all smiles after our cuddling session. I had comforted her and she had comforted me and my tired body. My kids have a magical power. They can make my crummy days the best days. I decided that today was going to be a good day because I had them with me, cries and all.

Source: goo.gl via Erika on Pinterest







No comments: