Friday, September 28, 2012

Napa Valley Ragnar 2012

This one is for you Angela. I have been to lazy to post, very unusual of me. But since my sister in law doesn't have a FB account here it goes, a bunch of pictures from our super awesome Ragnar experience. We ran from San Fransisco to Calistoga. It was 194 miles, which we completed in 28 hrs and 30 minutes! We are awesome :) I am safe to say that the whole team had an amazing time, lots of us are already talking about the next Ragnar. Maybe next year some our team can reunite! Thanks to my awesome team for joining me and being part of this super fun experience. I can check this off my bucket list.






































2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks Erika!

Kristi said...

Those were so fun to look at! I'll bring a CD of the photos we took when I come to visit later this month :)