Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Photo Diary from Phillips Birthday

These few pictures aren't from Phillip's actual birthday. The girls made this little bugs as a present for him during preschool.


 This was a Pirate surprise party the girls and I put together a few days late.



 These last pictures are from our day in SF. This is how we spent his birthday, walking around the city and eating yummy food.














I love San Francisco, but I love my husband a billion times more. I kind of screwed up on his b-day. I had planned a trip to Alcatraz but it didn't happen because I procrastinated. Next time I know to do it way in advance. Sorry Phillip. You know I love and care about you, don't you? I had a great day with you though, I hope you did too.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Phil!! I know you had a great time with Erika--she's your eternal sweetheart ;) Erika, I'm anxiously awaiting your post about Ragnar :) Will you send me the pictures I took, I didn't take very many :( THanks!