Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Sequoias

We spent the weekend in the beautiful Sequoias. The girls got nice and dirty, and I missed my shower (how can people go days without showers? I can't). I had a great time, to be honest I completely exhausted but watching my girls have so much fun made it all worth it. Mr. was awesome, he made fires every single morning and night, got water, and walked the girls over to a meadow to find deer (every morning). I did all the cooking, the smell of the food made me sick. By the time the food was ready I didn't want to touch it. We hiked both Saturday and Sunday and saw no bears (thank goodness). I have been to Sequoia before and both times we saw bears. Bears and Erika don't mix! Well here is my picture diary, enjoy :)




 Hike to the Boole Tree.
















 Kristi and Nathan gave us a nice surprise. They came over Sunday evening and spent the night with us. Thanks guys! We sure loved it.




   

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like someone got a new vehicle. Looks like a great camping car.