Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Frazier Park

Phillip had to work on Memorial Day. He went in at 4:30am and was able to flex at 9:00pm. He called me from work and asked me if I wanted to take the kids for a hike, I said YES. I got the girls ready and tried to get as much as possible ready for our little outing.
We left the house at 10:30 and headed up the grapevine. Frazier Park is not very far, we were kind of shocked how quickly we got there. We decided that Frazier Park will become a frequent spot to visit. The trail was not very enjoyable because is very popular for mountain bikers, so it was a little scary trying to get the kids off the trail as quickly as possible. We hiked for probably 2 hours, had lunch and came home. The entire trip took us around 4 hours, a nice little outing.







No comments: