Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

The kids have been sick for a couple of days, consequently they have been little monsters. I about lost it Saturday, so Phillip decided to cheer me up by giving me my gifts on Saturday. They got me Les Misérables: Highlights from the Motion Picture CD and hard cover book. Later in the evening Phillip and I had a Sushi date accompanied by the film, Safe Haven.  Sunday we had a little dance competition that just lifted up my spirits.

Thank you kiddos and hubby for making me feel appreciated and loved.

Little Lincoln did this while we danced.
My gifts.

Erika doing one of her favorite things.

Maya melting off in this super hot dress, but still feeling like a princess.

My little Lala Loopsy (spelling?)

The hubby, who made us cry of laughter. He came out of the bedroom looking like this. Maya kept saying how much she loved his costume.


Ah, and I also got a stye for Mother's day. It looks even worse today, yuck.  
 

No comments: