Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Insanity 5 weeks completed

I am really happy with the results I have gotten from doing Insanity. I have lost 9lbs in 5 weeks. This week I started the second month and is kicking my rear, but I love it. I also have been running at least 3 days a week. My running right now is not much, at least 12 miles per week. I can't run very much because of Phillip's schedule, that is why I ended up buying this program. I am also following the Elite Nutrition Plan that comes with it. I really like it! I am excited to see the results for month two. Please don't judge me! I have a very poor image of myself right now. Still my shorts for the summer don't fit, so I have been stuck with 2 pairs of jeans that are a little tight. I don't want to buy clothes that hopefully I won't get to wear very much. Anyway, here are some pictures:



1 comment:

Angela said...

Erika I think you look GREAT! Those results are very noticeable for only 5 weeks and that's a lot of weight to lose as well in a short amount of time! I don't think I've EVER had that great of results in just 5 weeks. WOO-HOO!