Saturday, July 20, 2013

Random Pictures of Our Life Lately

They got this matching outfits for their birthday this year and they wanted to be twins on this particular day.


Our girls love Achievement Days. Last week our lesson was about inner beauty.





Lincoln was not so happy being passed around from girl to girl.

We have been playing so hard that this has been happening lately, she can't make it to nap time and ends up asleep on the floor or couch.

Phillip came home with this really yummy tropical fruits. The problem is I don't know what their name is. Do you know?

Chubby legs :)


I love this little guy. I can't get enough of him.
Addison has no fear for the water. She started swimming on Wednesday!


Lincoln waits for sisters and mom to be done with swimming lessons. Yes, Jen has been coaching me. I can see a triathlon in the near future. There is one in Bakersfield that I just might do.

Fresh produce from our friend's garden. I ate a bunch of cherry tomatoes last night, they were so sweet!


My new running shoes, Nike Lunarglide 4. I have never owned Nike running shoes. If they don't work I can always send them back and get a different pair. We have a Road Runner Sports membership, it allows us to run in the shoes for 90 days and if they don't work out we can send them back.


1 comment:

Angela said...

Oh! I hope you get to do the triathlon, and I hope you like it as much as I do :) That's neat that you have a personal coach!

You asked me about baby boy clothes...well...we have some but a lot of them are from Micah which was 6 1/2 years ago and at the time a lot of those were old when Micah was a baby! Ha-ha!