Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Swimming Lessons

The girls started swimming yesterday morning. Addison has a 30 minute private lesson because she is 2 and the instructor prefers kids 2 and under to be one-on-one. They both will do a whole month of lessons, Monday-Thursday. Maya is with her little friend Caleb, and their lessons are 40 minutes long.

Addison was terrified yesterday. She cried for a good 10 minutes! I just left her and told her she would be fine and she did :) She did a lot better today. She literally cried for less than a minute, then she just had fun.

Maya did great! She loves it. Jen, her swimming instructor said she should be swimming soon. Today she even swam for a little bit on her own. I am a happy mom!
Here are some pictures of Maya. I still don't have any of Addison because I didn't want to be out there where she could see me and today I forgot my camera.
Here are some of Maya:




1 comment:

Angela said...

So cute! That's nice that they get to do a whole month's worth of swimming lessons. I'm glad that Addison is doing better :) Can't wait to see pictures of her!