Monday, September 22, 2008

A day at the fair



On Saturday Phil's family came over to visit with us and we had a great evening at the fair. I was really glad that Phil's sisters were able to come. We didn't get on any of the rides, but we enjoyed walking around and having some fair food. My favorite part of the evening was when Kristi entered a gobbling contest, she didn't win but I think she was the best. I can't forget the pig and turkey races, that was a lot of fun too. After walking around for a while we went and listened to some music. We didn't get home until midnight so we were all really tired and ready for bed.
Sunday was very relaxing... we ate, watched movies, went swimming and then ate some more. I love having family over!




Phillip, Erika and the baby!




Look closely at Don Wes, I think this is the best picture of him.



Phil likes her kisses better than mine :(






Don Wes was cold.
The pigs were so cute!




Kristi was the best, I think she deserved 1st place.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sad we couldn't be there to join in on the fun! Glad it was fun though!

Erika said...

It was really nice to see them, but we missed you guys. I hope we can soon see you guys!