Monday, September 1, 2008

Nervous!


Today has been a very good day. Phillip started his new shift at the hospital, it was really nice to wake up and spend all morning with him. He did not need to be at work until 3pm, so we spent a few hours together. But right now at this very moment I am feeling a little nervous because I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow (it's a guy doctor). All this time I have been seeing a girl doctor, so I am a little nervous. But I will get used to it, I hope! I am hoping that we can find out if we are having a baby boy or a baby girl, the receptionist told me that they would probably do an ultrasound to check up on the baby, so hopefully they can tell us. Oh! I almost forgot, Moe is flying into Bakersfield tomorrow so we are going to take him to the lake and go swimming. After that I get to cook dinner for the guys, I hope he brings Pepto-Bismol. Well, I promise I will take pictures and I will let you guys know what we find out at the Dr.'s

No comments: