Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kern River



Yesterday we had a great day, we were finally able to see the doctor. She told us everything was looking good. I was worried about my blood pressure because every time I went to the Dr.'s it was a little high, but she told me that it was okay that I should not worry about it. We were not able to find out if it's Lucas or Maya, but it made me feel good to know that everything was just fine. So, after spending a lot of hours at the Dr.'s, we went to pick up Moe from his hotel. Then, we went to the Kern River for a couple of hours and even though Moe got injured, they seemed to have lots of fun. They looked like two little kids playing. After the river we came back home and had dinner, a really late dinner. Then our day with Moe was over, he was really tired, so we took him back to his hotel. I am very glad that he was able to spend a few hours with us, hopefully he can come often.









No comments: