Friday, September 19, 2008

An Exciting Weekend


I had been looking forward to this weekend because my family and Phillip's family were coming to visit. My parents and the kids came today, and even though they only stayed for a few hours we were really happy to see them. My mother is so cute, like always she thinks of others. She brought us so much stuff! She brought us some garlic, onions, peppers, peaches, papaya and she also brought one of Phil's favorite dinners, Tinga Poblana which by the way was very yummy! We went swimming for a while, then we had to come back to the apartment. After Phil left to work we watched Top Gun. We had Dinner then my parents left :(
I was very happy to see them, I am grateful they took time off from work to come and visit. My parents still can't believe that I have my own little family, but they sure are happy for me because they know I have a wonderful man by my side. They were also exited for our little apartment, they thought it was just perfect for us. I can't wait until they come again, it probably won't be until the baby is born. Just 3 more months until the baby joins our family!



I am also excited about tomorrow because the Tomlinson's are coming! I am really excited to see them. I haven't seen Kristi for a while and I can't wait to see Heather. We are planning on going to the fair and eating some delicious and fattening foods.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Glad you were able to see your family. It's hard not to see them all the time...but it makes the visits that much sweeter!

Erika said...

I was really happy to see them!!!