Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am a girl!


Today we had an ultrasound; I had been waiting for this day for the longest time. Phil had decided that he didn't want to find out the sex of the baby, but as soon as my Dr. told me that they could do an ultrasound for free he agreed. Well, it was an exiting experience for both of us, we got to see our baby. It just keeps getting bigger and bigger. The ultrasound tech. was really nice, she explained everything to us. Luckily the baby had it's little legs wide open so we were able to see in between them. It was a big surprise to find out it was Maya Valeria. Now I feel bad that all this time I have been calling her Lucas :( No wonder why she kicked me every time I called her Lucas :P just kidding!

We feel very blessed!

2 comments:

Cass and Jared said...

Congratulations, that's great news! She'll be a beautiful baby girl.

Angela said...

OOOOH! I'm so excited for you! Of course I found out from Moe when he got off the phone with Phillip, but I wanted to comment on it anyway, and read about it just the same! There's something so neat about having a beautiful little girl to hold and take care of, I love both girls and boys...for very different reasons! Take care of yourself now, because once Maya comes, you'll be taking care of three! By the way I LOVE the name Maya. If Micah would have been a girl, there was a big possibility of Maya Gene, good thing he's a boy so that your little one can be Maya!