Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Soccer Player



This morning like at around 6:00 Maya was kicking really hard, it felt a little bit weird. Phillip was sleeping and I did not want to wake him up, so I just laid there and felt her kicks. This little girl is going to be a very active child because she never stops moving. I just love to feel all her moves.

These past weeks I have been feeling anxious, I can't wait for the day she joins us. I feel very blessed because it's been a really good pregnancy so far. I haven't felt many pains and aches and my health seems to be doing fine. I am just very grateful that this has been a lovely experience for Phil and I.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm so glad things are going well for you and your pregnancy. Sometimes I get tired of hearing all the negative, although I DO agree it does exist especially with pregnancy, it's just refreshing to hear the good too! You know this is going to sound weird, but you are going to miss feeling her move inside of you after she's born. Atleast I did! Here you have this beautiful baby to hold and love, but there's a serious connection that happens between mom and baby when you're pregnant, and it's different after the baby's born. It's hard to explain. I'm not trying to make it sound bad, because it's beautiful, just different.