Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I love your blog award

Here are the rules:I have to answer the following questions with one word answers, then I must pass it on to seven others.
The questions are as follows:

1. Where is your cell phone? dead
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? black
4. Your mother? Maria
5. Your father? Carlos
6. Your favorite thing? shoes
7. Your dream last night? confusing
8. Your dream/goal? graduate
9. The room you're in? living room ( I cheated :P)
10. Your hobby? pictures
11. Your fear? unhappiness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? selfish
15. One of your wish-list items? House
16. Where you grew up? Ahualulco
17. The last thing you did? clean
18. What are you wearing? jeans
19. Your TV? uninteresting
20. Your pet? Chip
21. Your computer? DELL
22. Your mood? mellow
23. Missing someone? yes
24. Your car? inexistent
25. Something you're not wearing? shoes
26. Favorite store? many!
27. Your summer? burning
28. Love someone? definitely
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? lunch
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
I award the following 7 people with the "I love your blog award" and in so doing tag them to complete the above questions. I only have 2 people, one of them is Angela and she already did it. I have one left:
Cass

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks Erika! I knew I could count on you doing it! It's one of those corney things, but fun to do all the same. Do you get lonely when Phillip works?