Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A visit with my new Doctor


This morning I had my first appointment with my new Dr. Her name is Dr. Kannappan and she was really nice and very helpful. She said everything is looking good. She checked the baby's heart rate and told us that it might be a boy; she explained to us that boys tend to have a lower heart rate than girls. I am going to have an ultrasound done next week, so hopefully we will find out then. Phil and I are really exited! Well, I'll keep you guys posted.

2 comments:

Cass and Jared said...

I love that sign, I've never seen one like it! Moms-to-be definitely deserve good parking spots.

Angela said...

I'm glad everything's going great with the pregnancy, hang in there! Through all the aches and pains, in the end, you will be holding the most perfect little bundle, and realizing that everything you just went through was totally worth it.