Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I know this post is a little late, but it's better late than never. On Sunday, after church we came home and I went straight to the kitchen. I fixed Phillip's beloved chicken wings and fried rice, and didn't forget the dessert! I baked a dutch apple pie (which he loves with vanilla ice cream). He got flowers, cards, and an Angels' hat (I had other plans for his gift, but it was way too expensive. Not that he doesn't deserve that and more but we just got back from an expensive trip and were a little broke).

After dinner we went to my favorite park for a walk. I think Maya had a lot of fun with her daddy. I love to see them play together, they are way cute! I think Phillip enjoyed his day. Maya and I really tried to make his day a special one.

Well, I hope you had a good one Honey. We sure love you and we are very grateful for your wonderful parenting skills :) Thanks for being a great Father and an awesome husband.

No comments: