Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So, I am feeling a lot better now about this pregnancy. When I first found out, I felt a lot of fear. I was afraid of how challenging school would be, if we would have enough money to support an extra person, if I would be able to handle two babies, etc. Right now, I feel more peace. I know everything will be more challenging but I know that the Lord knows how much I can handle and I don't think He will give me more than that. The good thing about this pregnancy is that after the baby comes I will be 2/3 done :) I have told Phil that 3 kids is my max and he understands (ahhh, that makes me happy). I just don't see myself having more, I think I would go nuts and end up in a crazy house or something.
The only thing that I am not liking is not being able to enjoy my food. I couldn't eat Phillip's chicken wings on Sunday(they tasted nasty), and other foods and snacks I usually enjoy, I can't eat them right now. I guess that will help me keep a healthy weight, maybe.
I need help in trying to find a healthy pregnancy diet that will help me keep a healthy weight. I am trying very hard to not have bad foods and I am exercising 5 days a week ( I am still running). Please, share ideas with me. I would love to hear from expert mothers.
Thank you!

No comments: