Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What a Fun Weekend!

We really wanted to rest and sleep in this past weekend. Unfortunately, Maya has been waking up super early. My dear husband was so kind to wake up with her and sacrifice a couple hours of sleep so that I could get my sleep. We had a lot of fun this weekend, getting together with friends. Saturday we celebrated Lili's 2nd b-day. I think she really enjoyed her little party. Maya really enjoyed playing with her, eating a hot dog and spreading yellow frosting all over her face, hands, and clothes. Sunday we went to the Figueroa's' for dinner but I didn't take any pictures. We were glad to see them because ever since they moved we hardly get to see them. I hope we don't have to wait another 5 months to see them again. Monday we got together with Fernando, Gladys and Caleb. We had a late lunch, early dinner that was cooked by both Fernando and Gladys. They are great cooks and we loved everything! After eating the kids had some water fun and we got a few laughs watching them play. Oh, they are so cute together. Something cool happened this weekend but I can't share for now, I will post on Friday!

No comments: