Thursday, October 13, 2011

Her 8th Month

Dear Addison Victoria,
You have been with us for 8 months (17 total for me). During these 8 months we have grown to love you so much. You have been a special addition to our little family. I love everything about you, even your emotional side. I love it when you smile at me, and when you let me hold you so tight I can hardly let go. You love books, I mean you love to look at books and chew on them too. You also like to go outside and look at your surroundings. You are hard to feed! You have to be in the mood for solids, but I understand. There are certain things that I have to be in the mood for too. You sleep really good, you only wake up once during the night, sometimes twice (not very often). I like to go in you room before I go to bed and look at you and your sister. You both look beautiful when you sleep. You and Maya make me feel like the luckiest woman on earth. I love being your mom! You are such a special spirit. I feel of God's love every time I get to hold  you first thing in the morning; you lay your sleepy head on my shoulder and I personally think that it is the cutest thing ever. I know I am not a perfect mom, but I want you to know that I am trying to be the best I can be for you. Thank you for choosing me to be your mother :)

Love,
           Mom








1 comment:

Angela said...

What a beautiful post. I love all of the pictures, but especially the very last one. It captures so much, her individual beauty I think is what it is...