Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I have been waking up at 5:30 to put in my runs. When I leave my house it is dark outside and I can hardly see. I run on the side walk for safety, and I am always vigilant of my surroundings. I make sure there are no cars when I am about to cross a street. I think I am very careful while running, but today I was about two feet from getting killed. I waited for the light to turn green and when it did I started running, all of the sudden I heard a loud honk and my instinct was to stop. A guy  ran the red light and just missed me by a couple of  feet. He was driving FAST. I know Heavenly Father was watching over me this morning, and I am so grateful! 


1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm glad you are okay--what a scare! I wish people would be less careless when they drive...