Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Weekend

 Phillip worked 6:30pm-7am on Saturday. He asked me if we could take the girls out to dinner and I happily agreed. We went to  Chuck E. Cheese. I am not fond of crowded places, but for my girls I guess it was worth it.





 Phillip left Chuck E. Cheese at around 6:15pm and we stayed just for a little while longer. Then we went to Target to pick up stuff for our Halloween celebration. 
 Here is what we had for dinner. It was way to much food, we have tons of left overs.


 I forgot about the mummies. My sister by miracle opened the oven and said, "the mummies are huge."  They were about to explode. I was sad because I was really excited about the mummies. Oh well, next time I will pay more attention, I just can't multitask. But at least they are really creepy looking.
 Here are our treats. Maya helped decorate these little guys.

 She also made little ghost for decorations. She had been asking me to make decorations with her. Tia Maura worked with her for this little project, while I cooked.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM OUR FAMILY. MAY YOU HAVE A SPOOKY ONE!

No comments: