Thursday, October 25, 2012

FALL

This is my favorite season. I love how cozy it feels to be in bed, covered in soft blankets. I love going for walks when the weather is not too cold and not hot at all. I love the different color leaves and how they decorate the sidewalks and grass.  I love to sit next to Phillip, cuddled up under a blanket and watching shows at night when the kids are in bed. It is the season for bike rides all around the neighborhood. I just love Fall. I love how awesome it feels when I run, I am not hot at all. I love the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon when I walk in the store. I love to see my girls wearing their footie pajamas and piggy tails. Their little cheeks are so warm in the morning when they wake up, they come to me and give me big hugs and kisses with their warm little bodies. Addison likes me to hold her for a few minutes before she can start her day and her running around. I am so grateful for the all different seasons. When is so cold outside I can't bear it any longer, I think of how awesome our springs are. Summer is way too hot and I would gladly skip that season, but then it just makes me even more excited for fall and winter.  Now if you will excuse me, I must take off. Our morning walk is awaiting.
  


1 comment:

Angela said...

I agree, I love fall too!