Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Little Addi

Today Addison had a visit with her Doctor. She did great! She didn't even cry when she got her shots. She is 27lbs 10 oz. She is in the 80th% for weight and 90th% for height. She is repeating lots of words. She eats like a champ and is super, super active. She loves to give kisses and loves to bother her sister. She likes to follow and do all the things Maya does. She take at least one nap a day, for the most part she takes 2 naps. She loves to wear a pair of Crocs that are not my favorite.

  She tells me, "I want food" when she is hungry. She loves cereal, pasta, she dislikes all meats ( I think she doesn't like the texture), she loves all fruits and some vegetables. She loves this like a true Mexican.
I love you little Addi. Stop growing so fast.

No comments: