Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Party Round 1

Last night was our round 1 of Halloween celebrations. To stick with our tradition, I fixed a Halloween dinner. Our only chance to have dinner together was last night because Phillip got off from work at 4pm and the rest of the week he would be working until 9:30pm. I was in a hurry because I also had to get the girls and myself ready for a party that started at 6. Phillip couldn't come with us because he is back in school for the next year and he had to stay home and do school work. He was able to study the whole time we were gone.
This year Maya chose to be a princess, it didn't surprised me. She chose to be Jasmine. Addison was a cute owl and I was the wicked witch of the west. We had fun, the Petersons know how to party, they had a great turnout.










Today we have another party with my Achievement Day girls and tomorrow is our church's Trunk or Treat. It should be a fun week!

No comments: