Friday, October 26, 2012

One Last Time

 Maya became really good friends with Rachel. They moved from Salt Lake to Bakersfield a few months ago. A few weeks ago her dad found a really good opportunity to open up his own restaurant at the University of Utah, so they will be moving back to Salt Lake city. On Wednesday,  Maya had her last play date with Rachel. They had so much fun together. They always played so good together and always said to each other, "you are my best friend, I love you." I was sad for my little Maya. She truly loved Rachel, every time she knew Rachel was coming she would get so happy and excited. They loved to played dress up. Maya would always let Rachel pick her princess dress first. My little girl will for sure miss Rachel. I hope that whenever we go to Salt Lake, they can get together and play and pick up right where they left off.

No comments: