Thursday, January 24, 2013

Olivia

My girls love Olivia. They ask me to read  Olivia books every night.

When we went to Party City Maya was convinced she wanted a Tinker Bell piñata, but as soon as she saw Olivia she forgot about Tinker Bell. I was so happy they both liked Olivia better because everything was 50% off. After Party City we had to go back to Michael's and return the Tinker Bell stuff I had already gotten. Addison doesn't really care what theme we go with. I think as long as she gets cake and her present she will be a happy girl.



For the first time my family will be here to celebrate their birthday. It will be very simple. Also, my two uncles and their families are driving from Los Angeles to come and spend the day with us. I can't wait for Saturday! I love having family over, even if it means lots of work ;)

 I started baking the cake, which will be red velvet to go with our Olivia theme (Olivia's favorite color is red). My sister is making a flan, my favorite :)   I am thinking of making these:


The piñata is all ready to go. Mexicans always have to have a piñata :)


I am so tired, but just picturing their smiles keeps me going. If I have time I might attempt making 2 of these for the girls.

No comments: