Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One Year Older

Today my little piece of Heaven turned four. I can't believe I have been a mother for 4 years. I tried to make Maya's day as special as possible. Phillip worked today and since it is the middle of the week we decided to have a party for her and Addison in a couple of weeks. She did get her present from us and Tia Kristi. She was so excited with her new Razor scooter and her movie. I fixed her a special breakfast and later she decided that she wanted a scoop of ice cream as a treat and so I was happy to oblige. My mother, father and sister called at different times to sing to her "Happy Birthday" and every single time she had the biggest smile. I love my daughter. I love being her mother and caring for her.




We made some puppets.
We even had grumpy moments. She was upset because she couldn't go fast on her scooter. She kept trying and I told her that the more she practices the better she will get. She tried very hard today.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I need to write down birthdays...I'm horrible! :( Happy Birthday Maya. How special you are! Erika you are such a good mom.