Thursday, January 3, 2013

We are in love with Goorin Brothers

Today we received a special package from Goorin Brothers. Goorin Brothers is an awesome hat shop! We first discovered the shop when we were walking around San Francisco's Union Square. Phillip noticed the shop and wanted to go in, I was a little skeptical about it because I thought it would be way out of our price range, fortunately it wasn't (some things were). Phillip was able to find an awesome flatcap that he wears all the time and looks really good on him. They are currently having their winter sale and some of their hats are ridiculously cheap. We took advantage of the sale and ordered 6 hats, 4 for us and 2 for my dear mother in law. And now I am the proud owner of 3 Goorin hats, just like Phillip. 
Rubin was the flatcap he found in SF.

Niccolo for Phil

Phillip already had Dexter

Princess for Me


Helena for me

Sublime for Me


No comments: