Monday, January 17, 2011

2010 in Review

I had been wanting to do this post for the past couple of weeks and today I finally get to sit down and do it.We ran our first half marathon in Bakersfield.
We camped in Malibu and ran the Pacific Half Marathon.
Phillip and I saw Sugarland in concert.
P and E went to The Wizard of Oz.
We went to Jalisco, México.
We went camping with our dear friends Gladys, Fernando and Caleb.
We went camping to Huntington Lake.
We didn't miss the Kern County Fair. Maya loved riding the pony and watching the turkey races.We spent Halloween in Hollister.Maya met Santa at CALM.

1 comment:

Angela said...

What a year! Even though I'm not the greatest at always leaving comments on your blog when I check it--I DO CHECK IT and LOVE IT! Thanks for taking the time to stay connected this way :)