Sunday, January 16, 2011

Still Deeply in Love

Each and everyday I wake up and feel extremely blessed. I have a hard time imagining where I would be if I had not joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. My life has been amazing ever since I decided to follow my Savior. Having my own family is a reminder to me that the Lord loves me. I am so very grateful for my dear husband who never gives up on me and loves everything about me.
Yesterday, we had the opportunity to celebrate our 4 year anniversary. We went to Frugatti's an Italian restaurant here in Bakersfield, definitely one of my favorites. The food was delicious, but the company was even better. The whole time I just kept thinking how lucky I am to have a husband like Phillip. He is the perfect man for me, he is a righteous man who always tries to do what is right, he is a worthy priesthood holder and he loves us, his family. Everything he does, he does for us and never complains. He is always trying to do better and is a great example to me. Can I say again, I JUST LOVE THIS MAN! I still remember our first date, and then I knew he was the one for me. I can't wait for all the years to come that we will get to spend together. I look forward to all those experiences that will strengthen our relationship. Thanks honey for the wonderful 4 years of marriage!When our love was first flourishing.
At Frugatti'sMy lovely husband, feeling really stuffed after a loaf of bread and half a plate of yummy pasta (and most of my potatoes).
After lunch, we went for a little walk and Phillip took some pictures of me with my expanding belly.
I had a hard time picking my favorite, so you get to see all of them.I love my belly. I just don't like her being right under my ribs :)


1 comment:

Angela said...

What a great thing to be celebrating--your love for each other! Thanks for the post, it's good to be reminded of how good we really have it--a righteous husbands who loveand cherish us! I like your expanding belly too--you are beautiful :)