Tuesday, January 4, 2011

35 WEEKS


Okay, so I am not 35 weeks yet, but I will be tomorrow. I can't believe I have 5 weeks left, time flew! I feel so unprepared for this little one. It feels like with Maya, we were all ready for her by this time. I sure hope we can get her room done in the next couple of weeks.
I had a visit with Dr. Kannappan and she said everything is going well. They had to do a non-stress test to make sure she is doing fine because her activity decreased in the past few days. Addison was monitored for 30 minutes, then the Dr. said everything looked good and that I could go home. My blood pressure was a little high, but she said not to worry about it. Ah, and at the moment Addison is in breech position with her head right under my ribs and her legs down. Also, Dr. K said she still has time to move :) I am hoping, really hoping this will happen because I have to go back to school a couple of days after having her. Anyway, I can't wait to meet our little girl !

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You are adorable!!! You are seriously the cutest pregnant person ever! And, I can't wait until my hair gets long enough to do cute braids too!