Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Still in Breech Presentation

(37 weeks)
Addison's favorite position is head up. I can understand her, I guess (how uncomfortable would it be to be head down for weeks). But, come on Addison mommy doesn't want a c-section. I will have an ultrasound tomorrow morning and the doctor will go from there. She is going to try to turn her by performing an ECV on the 25th. I am a little scared because it sounds uncomfortable, but I will do anything for this little one. She was also telling me that she would deliver my breech baby if the ECV is unsuccessful. I don't know how I feel about that one, I just want whatever is safest for Addison. I guess we will find out soon!I will soon see my toes again :)

1 comment:

Angela said...

I hope you don't have to have a c-section either, ugh! Let's us know when you know...