Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cupcake Heaven

I have always wanted to do Activity Days with the girls. I had asked before but they would always say I was too busy. Now that I am the president of Primary I decided that since I am the boss, now I can give myself this responsibility. Just kidding, I asked the bishopric if it would be okay for me to do Activity Days with the girls and they happily approved.  Today we had our first activity. We decorated cupcakes. The girls had fun and I loved it!












 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Those are some lucky girls to have you as their leader. Kenya just loves going to activity day girls and this summer, Naomi will also start going! I know they would LOVE having you as their leader, you are so fun and energetic. Looks like you had a great time, it's fun that Maya got to do it too :)