Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A whole week of fun

Before we left to visit my family we had a Primary activity. We cooked breakfast for the children and played games.



We also went to Aubrey's birthday party. Maya loves to hang out with these girls and they love her :)

We visited family for almost a week.
Maya and Addison played with this little pup a lot.
Maya opened late Christmas presents from grandma and grandpa. She also got her birthday present. 
Addison got presents too.
They also got cake. 


More Puppy pictures :)



We visited Ruth Nordstrom, one of my favorite people in Hollister.



Maya wanted to scare Marcos, my youngest brother.
We went shopping.
Maya loved and played with her new teapot set.
Addison enjoyed being held by every person in the house.
Maya made a new little friend.
My mamá and I.
Maya wanted to get lipstick on my mother.
She tried to get Marcos too, but he didn't let her. She was sad.
Then she got over it and tried again.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad you were able to have fun with family :)