Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goals for 2012

This year I wanted to challenge myself.
Here is my list thus far:
1. Run at least 2 half marathons
2. I want to do a Ragnar Relay Race. I am hoping I can put a team together or find a team. I hope it really works out because I have really been wanting to do one for a while.
3. Educate myself more about healthy eating.
4. Be a happy and optimistic mother and wife. 

These are some goals we set as a family (so it includes me to):
1. We will eat vegetarian meals Monday-Friday. I am the cook so I really need to do a lot of research and find good recipes and recipe books.
2. Watch less T.V.
3. Get our food storage going.
4. Attend the Temple every other month.
5. Start a garden. Phillip will be taking care of that for the most part.
6. Become a more spiritual family. We will try our best at doing FHE, saying our prayers and reading our scriptures as a family.









No comments: