Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!

She loved it when we sang to her.

This was her gift. She didn't get toys because she got plenty for Christmas.

Tomorrow our little girl, Maya turns 3. How did that happen? Time has sure flown around this parts. My little girl is so independent and has learned so much in the past 3 years. She had a great week! She got to play with all her little friends and she showed me how she can do just fine without me. She spent the day with her friend, Aubrey a couple times this past week. Aubrey's mom said to me that she would bring her to me when she started asking for me. Knowing Maya I knew she good never come home :) She had lots of fun. 

We celebrated her birthday yesterday. We got pizza, took her to a movie, then to Dewar's, our favorite place in town. She was able to bring Aubrey along and she enjoyed it so much. 

Maya I love you so much. You made me a mother. You changed my life forever. You have taught me responsibility and unconditional love. I have become a stronger individual because of you. I can't even remember how my life was without you. I am thankful to have you in my life. Thank you, thank you!
And Happy Birthday little Maya!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Maya! You sure look cute in your new outfit!