Friday, January 20, 2012

Random post

By the time the sun comes out I have already been up for about 2 hours. I wake up at 4:30 so I can head out for a run with a group of friends. I love watching the sun come out!

 The girls like to play for a little while when they wake up.


 Maya likes to help me in the kitchen. Are you wondering how we are doing with our vegetarian diet? We are doing great! We have been eating lots of legumes, vegetables, eggs, cheese and fruits. We haven't purchased any meat for the past two weeks :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm impressed with your dedication to a vegetarian diet, Moe would die! I eat a lot vegetarian myself, not strict though, but Moe--no way! Also I didn't know you got up so early--I thought it was 5:30--look at you! I agree it's fun to watch the sun come up for the day. Who do you run with?

Lauren said...

Your daughters are adorable!