Friday, March 15, 2013

Girls' Night Out

My running partner and good friend, Holly is so awesome. I love spending time with her because we love a lot of the same stuff, I guess we just click. We have been going on dates once a month and we always have fun together. This evening we went to Applebee's and had a yummy dinner, then we went to ULTA to check out make-up. Our time together went by fast!


After our girls' night out, I came home to a sleepy hubby. He has to work tonight at 2am. I love this man, he sacrifices so much for us. He put the girls to bed by himself. But before I left I fed them dinner, cleaned up the kitchen and read one book to the girls ;)  And while I had fun, my man studied hard in preparation for his mid-term. We can't wait for his program to be over. We are both dreaming of our vacation next spring. We will have to do something really special.

No comments: