Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Randomness

  • Yesterday and today have been so nice here. It has been in the 80s and so sunny! We have been going for walks, eating outside, riding scooters and getting sweaty. I love this weather! It lifts my spirits :) I hope baby Lincoln is born on a sunny day.

  • I have also been cleaning all our baby gear. And my awesome husband has been a busy bee preparing the nursery. I can't wait for it to be done so I can post pictures here. All I can say is that it involves baseball, red, gray and black. I think it will turn out awesome!
  •  I have my hospital bag almost ready. You would think by the third time I would have it all figured out, but I am still thinking I am missing important stuff. But as long as I have the camera I am good to go.
  • I  forgot to record that I pre-registered at Mercy Hospital last week. Also, from now on I will be seeing my OB every single week. Baby Lincoln is dropping for sure, I have to use the bathroom like constantly!

  • I am have been sick for a week and a half! I just want to be able to breath.
  • So far Phillip is doing great in school. He has a very high A! I am so proud of him, he works hard. 

  • Maya has her last soccer practice this next week. Next, I think is T-ball, then she will be doing swimming in the summer. I love having her involved.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

That all sounds so fun! Well, not for me but for her :)

Kristi said...

I was referring to Maya's sports line-up :D