Monday, March 25, 2013

Lincoln's Room

Here is the "final product" of the baby's room. We like it very much. Phillip put in a lot of effort and time. This was his project and I must say he did an extraordinary job. We set a budget and he almost stuck to it. Great job HONEY!
This was the original color of the crib.
Phillip trying to get the bat nice and centered.

Phillip painted the crib black, looks really sweet. Also, he found the wall decal on Etsy and put it on the wall with little assistance from me. Our friend Lisa was so kind to help us with the bedding.

Maya said baby Lincoln could use her Build-a-Bear, since it was an Angels uniform. the pillow was purchased off the clearance rack at Target. There is still another pillow coming, it is almost done.

The dressers were also repainted. I love the shade of red Phillip picked. I found the lamp at Home Goods for a steal. The baseballs were some old balls Phillip had and the jar I found at Home Goods also. He found the curtains online, I love them. A friend from our ward helped us shorten them.
I love the pennants, they add a lot of color to the room. There is one for each of the MLB teams.

Here is a close up of the jar and bobblehead.

I love the way this wall turned out. We wanted to hang up the bat and some vintage black and white pictures. Phillip spent lots of time trying to find these awesome pictures.

The group picture is of Jackie Robinson with some of his Dodgers teammates. The pitcher is Bob Feller.

 Babe Ruth, The Sultan of Swat.

I am done with all the organizing, thank goodness.



No comments: