Thursday, March 14, 2013

LFR- Mission Complete

 Little Feet Repeats is a semi-annual consignment store. We have shopped for our girls there several times and have always been able to find good quality clothes. My friend Holly called me this morning and said she was going to LFR and invited me to go with her. The girls and I got ready in one hour and headed out the door after Phillip left to work. When we got there the line was huge!!! But I knew the wait would be worth it.

This time my mission was to find clothes for little Lincoln. We have been buying clothes here and there, but were nowhere near being ready for his arrival. My mission was successful! I found a lot of cute clothes for him, nothing dorky in my opinion. And the best thing was being able to find a double stroller for a very reasonable price. Now little Lincoln can come whenever he wants to. We are ready for him!

I was so excited with all the stuff I was able to find that I called Phillip at work and asked him if he  could meet us outside of the hospital. He said he was about to take a break so it worked out perfect. We showed him all the stuff and he approved.

Side note: Last night while in bed Phillip was rubbing my tummy and admitted to being really excited for Lincoln. He said is becoming more real to him as my due date gets closer. I can tell he is so excited. I told him that maybe this weekend he should not work on the nursery until after his mid term, but he said he will make time for it. My husband is so amazing.

Also, my baby shower is March 23rd and I am very excited  because it involves my friends and a chocolate fountain.

1 comment:

Angela said...

How exciting, and what a relief for you! You will probably get a lot at your baby shower as well, you won't even know what to do with everything! I'm glad that everything is coming together for you and that it is becoming more real to Phil. I can just imagine him now playing catch with Lincoln...that is when he gets older! :)