Saturday, March 23, 2013

Lincoln's Baby Shower

I feel so blessed and loved :)  First, my sister in law, Kristi drove 4 hrs. round trip just to make it to the baby shower. Second, having all the ladies that are dear to me at my shower just put a huge smile on my face. And third, there was lots of chocolate! I feel like I had so much. I can't sleep, my stomach is burning and I have already puked twice. I hate not having room in my stomach :P
Sorry for the ridiculous amount of pictures, but I just felt like sharing them all. Some are from my BFF, Gladys' phone.










The Pee-pee Teepee



His first two books. Good thing the girls already have these.


Church outfit, he is going to look so handsome.

Hand made gifts are awesome.






My friend and running partner, Holly.

The whole group, even some of my A-day girls came.

My friend who is beautiful inside and out.

With Kristi

With Shannon, I love her!

Phillip wearing the Pee-pee Teepee.

With my awesome friend, Gladys.
 These are just some pictures Gladys took:
His first hat.



Goodies for me.


Lincoln really got spoiled. I mean he really did. He is already loved by so many and he is not even here yet.

No comments: