Friday, May 30, 2014

Day 3- Knotts Berry Farm

 The third day was spent at Knotts. I had so much fun there, my inner kid came out. The kids were in heaven. Maya and Addi kept telling us how much fun everything was. Lincoln didn't ride anything, but he walked a lot and took a couple of little naps. I loved going on rides with my girls. Phillip rode a couple, but didn't want to get sick and ending up ruining his day. I happily volunteered to ride with the girls.  






Here the kids got to dance and sing with Lucy and the rest of the Peanut Gang. 




Maya could barely reach the wheel and pedal. 









This ride was so much fun. Can you tell by my face?

Phillip's favorite ride. It reminded him of Disney's Splash Mountain. 





1 comment:

Angela said...

WOW! Glad you had fun, was it better than your Disneyland experience?