Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Here is Lincoln taking a nap this morning while we walked. The girls aren't feeling good so I pushed them in the double jogger and carried Lincoln. It was not an easy walk, but I wanted the girls to get a little sunshine.

I also tried out my new shoes, New Balance 1260v3. These are stability plus shoes and are "replacing" my Brooks Purecadence. In the summer my feet swell more than in the cold months and right now they are giving me blisters.  I still have a few more miles on my Brooks, so I will save them for the fall. I had also ordered the Nike Lunar Glide 5+ but had no luck. I sent them back to Road Runner Sports after a couple of weeks. They sent my new shoes, the NB's right away. I love their speedy service! Anyway, I will give these shoes a try and see how they work. I have 90 days to test them out, but should know soon if they will work or not. I dislike my feet at times, they are so delicate and wimpy!!!

No comments: