Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Lincoln, the little midget :)

It is so weird for me to see such a tiny human walking all over the place. When he walks behind the couch I can't even see him. He loves to talk and is very friendly. His favorite words are outside, hi, hello, thank you, no, stop it, mama, papa and Maya. He loves to do things by himself. He likes to feed himself and it gets really messy. He loves to dump everything in his sight and reach. He leaves trails of things all over the house. He is in love with the outside. He loves walks and going for runs with me. He loves the baby backpack carrier and looks every direction when we walk. He is growing really fast and I am grateful I have been here to help him learn and grow.

I love this little boy.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ha-ha I love the midget analogy, never thought of it that way, but it's so true. It made me laugh. He's SOOO cute!