Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day

It was a nice day spent with the most important people in my life. Maya sang to me at church together with all the Primary children. The girls made a bunch of cute things with their own little hands. I was spoiled by Phillip with dinner, flowers and some running glasses. I am still getting used to the glasses, I am not used to the sporty look. I had also been asking for us to go hiking and so we finally did on Saturday. I will post pictures of our hike later.

I FEEL SUCH GRATITUDE TO BE ABLE TO BE A MOTHER. I AM GRATEFUL MY CHILDREN LOVE ME EVEN WHEN I MAKE MISTAKES. THIS JOB IS NOT EASY, BUT I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT MY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, MY 2O MINUTE SHOWERS THAT HAVE TURNED INTO 5 MINUTE SHOWERS, MY DAYS AT THE PARK, MY DAYS DOING PRESCHOOL, WIPING AND CLEANING LITTLE FINGER PRINTS FROM EVERY SURFACE, HOURS OF BATHS AND SHOWERS AND BEDTIME STORIES ARE WHAT MAKE MY LIFE WORTH LIVING. I LOVE MY CHILDREN!

*I also had a nice peaceful run on Saturday on the bike bath, my last long run until race day.  I am ready to take on those hills, maybe?!

No comments: